- “Another Broken Egg Cafe is a Destin, Florida-based franchise of upscale breakfast,…..” | More |
Another Broken Egg Franchise
- The Top 10 Franchise Deals – Rmgt Magazine…..” | More|
Baton Rouge, LA
- Voted “Best New Restaurant” (2012)
- Voted “Best Breakfast”, 1st Runner Up (2012)
- Voted “Best Breakfast” in Baton Rouge (2010)
- Named top 5 breakfast restaurants in Alabama (Birmingham – 2010)
- Listed as “Five Best Breakfast restaurants In ALABAMA” by Southern Living Magazine (March 2010 Issue)
- Birmingham B-Metro Magazine “Fifty All-Time Favorites” Reuben Supreme (September 2011 Issue)
- Glendale New-Press, The Burbank Leader, Reader’s Choice “Best Breakfast in Burbank” (2011)
- The “Hey Ricky” won the “Best Omelette” in Dallas, Dallas Observer, Best of Award (2009)
Destin, Grayton Beach, the Village of Baytowne Wharf and “On the Bay”, Sandestin, FL, Panama City Beach, FL:
- Awarded the “Best of the Emerald Coast” for Breakfast 11 years in a row (2000-2011)
- “Best Restaurant”, Reader’s Poll, Destin Magazine
- NWF Daily News, Winner of “The Finest Breakfast on the Emerald Coast” (2010-2011)
- 1st place, Destin Gumbo Cook-Off (2010)
Grayton Beach, FL
- Voted the “Best Breakfast on 30-A” and placed second for “Best Brunch” (2008-2009)
- 30-A Hot Spot Award Winner 2009 – Best Breakfast, 30a.com
- 30-A Hot Spot 2nd place for Best Brunch, 2009
- 30-A Hot Spot Award Winner ‘Best Breakfast 2012’ 30a.com
Grayton Beach, FL, Village of Baytowne Wharf and “On the Bay”, Sandestin, FL
- Voted the “Best Breakfast” in South Walton County, FL (2009)
- Winner of “Best Breakfast” in Huntsville (2008-2009)
- “Best Breakfast 2012″ – by Valley Planet in Huntsville…..” | More|
- Times of Acadiana, “Best Breakfast” (2008-2011)
- Placed second for “Best Brunch” in Lafayette (2008-2009)
- Awarded the best architectural design in Lafayette (2007)
Panama City Beach, FL
- Travel News – Best Brunch, Panama City Beach (2010)
- Another Broken Egg Cafe ranked second for breakfast in Best of Bay 2011, PanamaCity.com
- #1 in brunch in Shreveport by “locals love us”
- Award winner for breakfast by “locals love us”
- Award winners in breakfast voted by Shreveport Times Newspaper.
- 2nd place, Sandestin Gumbo Cook-Off (2010)
- 1st Place Best, Best Bloody Mary on the Emerald Coast (2011)
- 1st Place Wing Cook-Off (2010)
- 1st Place Best Booth Display, Sandestin Gumbo Cook-Off (2010, 2011)
- Voted ‘Best Breakfast’ in Baton Rouge 2010
- ‘Five Best Breakfast restaurants in Alabama’ by Southern Living Magazine 2010
- ‘Best Breakfast in Burbank’ Glendale New-Press 2011
- ‘Best Omelette” Dallas Observer 2009
What the Critics Say…
“The food was worth the wait. Two folks at the table tried the Bananas Foster waffle, which…..” | More |
American Statesman Staff
“Austin is on the menu for a number of national restaurant chains looking to expand…..” | More |
Comments By Our Customers…
You cannot do it any better. We come down from Wisconsin for 10 days every April and visit you at least three times for breakfast.
My husband and I hardly missed a day having brunch! The food is absolutely fantastic, the coffee the best, the service great and the souvenirs fun.
Food and service at this establishment is without question one of the finest breakfast places in the country. We ate here a total of 18 times in a 2-month period while snowbirding in FL. Loved the service of Slava, Artur and Sabina who added warmth and genuine friendliness to our experience this winter. Miss the place and miss you guys! Back next year for sure!
Toni & John Abdnour
Actually visited 3 times that week on vacation. Please open a location in Chattanooga area. Best Belgium waffle…ever!
In a word? Excellent. In more than one word, soon-to-be-world-famous bloody Marys, the best eggs Sardou and Benedict Oscar, outstanding service from our server, Adriana, nice visit with personable franchisee Homer Biggers and fine ambiance. We’ll be back.
I have never been disappointed in the quality of food and service. Wonderful atmospheres in the three locations I have visited.
Everyone was right who told us about he “Egg”, as the food was terrific. Not only was it very good, but the amount that you were given, and the way it was displayed on the plate, was wonderful. I wish we had one here in Indiana.
“Excellent!” does not do the place justice — my expectations were certainly EXCEEDED!
Our Server suggested I try the lobster omelet. It was without a doubt THE best breakfast I’ve ever had!!! It is worth making a trip back for!
I love the theme and offerings of your restaurant and would love to see it be most successful.
The menu is great, the food is even better. We decided that it was the best breakfast we have ever had!
We were so impressed with the service, associates and quality of food we visited again 2 days later. This was one of if not the best breakfast we have had on a trip.
I don’’t know if there is a way to improve on the excellent service, courtesy of associates and quality of food!
Just wanted to make a comment about our experience-first of all the food was absolutely excellent-next the service could not have been better!
I love your restaurants!! Don’t change a thing! And please open a location in Macon, Georgia.